Life has a way of bringing all kinds of twists and unexpected turns. Some are a product of the decisions we made ourselves and many are truly beyond our control. The one thing you can depend on is that God will bring you out of whatever you got yourself into and He will sustain you through whatever you are going through right now even as you are reading this. There is no need for alarm or panic. God anticipated this very moment in our lives. After all, He is the author and finisher of our faith. That’s all the more reason to simply count it #AllJoy! That’s right–when you truly count it #AllJoy– nothing else matters. Since this is generally easier said than done–today, I’m going to share with you my top five proven strategies to maintain your joy daily!
1. Trust God with a child-like faith. Embrace Change. Respect the Process. It’s truly a matter of ProgressOverPerfection. When we were babies, we had no problem trusting. We were not afraid of anything. We must get back to that child-like faith in God and truly trust Him with our lives. The reality is that no matter what we go through, God works ALL things together for the good of them who love Him. When life hits, just like you did when you were taking those first baby steps–you have to get back up and keep trying until you get it right in life. The changes you go through make you who you are today and will strengthen you for the journey ahead. Everything happens for a reason! Step by step, count it #AllJoy and respect the process so you can be the extraordinary person God has created you to be!
2. Understand there’s Purpose in your Pain and Walk in Your Purpose so you can #LiveOnPurpose. The pain that you go through is what’s necessary to help you push through to that breakthrough! It’s all a part of the process. Pain changes your perspective. It forces awareness. It gets your attention. I also forces change. Many of us are just silently existing in life when it is time to live out loud! Therefore, it’s time for a change! There is purpose in your pain and it’s time for you to walk in that purpose so you can live on purpose right now! Count it #AllJoy! Shift your focus and change your life!
3. Recognize Distractions and Maintain a #LaserSharpFocus daily. Negative emotions are just distractions from your destiny. Don’t focus on the struggle, but instead focus on the promises of God for an abundant life. Keep a #LaserSharpFocus on your goals and choose to live the life of your dreams no matter what! Count it #AllJoy and push through to your breakthrough!
4. Stay #PostitivelyCharged daily and maintain #RelentlessResilience. Joy is a choice. You must choose through the peace of God that passes all understanding to make a quality decision to maintain #RelentlessResilience to the nonsense and negativity of the world. You must choose to keep a positive charge from the inside out that will electrify your senses and keep you focused on the road and not the wall in the race of life. No matter what comes, stay #PositivelyCharged to help you maintain #RelentlessResilience to the pressures of life so you can count it #AllJoy and stay victorious!
5. #GrowAndLetItGo, #GoInwardAndSoar, and #IGNITEyourLife! Take the time to get out of your own way! Remember that the judgements and criticisms that you receive from others is only a reflection of what they see in themselves. Take nothing personal. Take the lessons learned from past business and personal relationships and apply them to your present situations to maximize the healing process and enjoy the love that has been waiting for you all along. In fact, forgive yourself first so you can actually forgive others. When you release yourself from yourself you create a newfound freedom that allows all of the abundance that life has to offer into your life. Free your mind and your life will follow! #GrowAndLetItGo, #GoInwardAndSoar and #IGNITEyourLife so you can live the #EPICLIFENOW you deserve today!
Don’t ever let anyone steal your shine from the inside out! Don’t ever give anyone that much power over you or your life! God made you so no one can break you! You were not built to break! It is entirely up to you to make every single day the best day of your life! So go out and stop looking for the light at the end of the tunnel! #GoInwardAndSoar and #IGNITEyourLife from the inside out so you can be the light in the tunnel and blaze a trail of success for yourself! No matter what you have been through and no matter what you are going through right now– it‘s time for you to count it #AllJoy because once you truly do that–nothing else matters!
Scriptural reference to help you Count it #AllJoy: James 1:2-4
King James Version:
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
2 Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations.
3 Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience.
4 But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be [people] perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing.