About ten to fifteen years ago or so, I decided to stop doing resolutions and challenged myself to do things to improve myself every day so by the time the new year came around I was already practicing the things I wanted to improve upon. Revolutionary? Perhaps. I’m not saying you have to do the same thing, but I am sharing this information today to challenge you to change the way you approach your “New Year’s Resolutions”every year. It’s time to #IGNITEyourLife in love, life and business in 2016 and beyond and here are the top five ways to #RevolutionizeYourResolutions every single day of your life!
- Do the things you fear anyway everyday. The things that we fear the most are the things we need to do the most. Our lives open up once we have the courage to walk and live in faith. Simply stated: Trust God. Period. Fear is not of God and has torment. It’s time to live!
2. Practice #ProgressOverPerfection. Small wins make a huge difference in terms of long-term success. The only perfection is being perfect in Christ so understand that perfection is not reality. We can do things with excellence without being perfect. That’s one of my greatest lessons. Set out to accomplish small parts of your big goals everyday. Before you know it, you’ve achieved #BreakthroughSuccess!
3. Learn to do what makes you happy and enjoy it. Never feel guilty for enjoying your life. Make a list of what makes you happy every day and compare it to what you actually did that day. Add something from your “happy list” and put it on your “to do list” for the next day. It’s time to spice up your life your own daily dose of happiness!
4. Believe that life is working in your favor. Understand that no matter what the circumstances are in your life, God is working everything together for your good. Worrying is a waste of time. Set your intentions on praying, trusting God and igniting your life by walking out your faith daily.
5. Trust yourself more so you can achieve more. The fear of the unknown is a distraction from the reality of the success you could have by moving closer toward what you want most. Fear of success is another distraction from the reality of the work you will have to complete to maintain the level of success you are about to achieve. Trust not only that you can breakthrough your fears to achieve the success you deserve but you can delegate or reach out for help when you feel overwhelmed. Stress is a distraction from your dreams. Get out of your own way and believe that you can manage your time so you can manage your life!
The ultimate way to #IGNITEyourLife and #RevolutionizeYourResolutions is to do like Denzel Washington says and keep “falling forward” no matter what happens or comes your way! #KeepGoing #FallForward and #NeverGiveUp no matter what! You are worth it. You deserve it!the
If you are ready to make changes that bring results in love, life and business today, click below to continue to experience the difference with the #IGNITEyourLife with Toy Parker Network today!