At this very moment in time, I want to speak directly to that part of you that is waiting to come out–the even more phenomenal part of you that you’ve been keeping inside that’s ready to enjoy life with you right now. There is a fear that isn’t talked about often, but it plagues so many daily of us daily and strips many lives of the abundance we so deserve.
That seems weird, doesn’t it? Why would anyone be afraid of success? Granted, there will be many times where others around you may be afraid of your success or potential success because they know that you will move to higher places in life and that will make many feel uncomfortable, which is okay. They will be fine. What’s not okay is for you to be afraid to live the abundant life God has for you, which includes a lifetime of unlimited success.
The enemy tries to use illusions and deception to distract you from your treasure within in an effort to keep you afraid of the unknown in every area of your life. Fear is not of God because fear has torment. What’s unknown is the rest of your life! There is so much greatness there! There is so much love there! Your life actually has all of this greatness and love here (and there) right now! We are going to find our way back to loving ourselves better so we can get to the success we deserve daily.
Yes, today, we are going to deal with and breakthrough the fear of success! It is vital that we all feel free to truly live an EPIC life! Here are some key ways to eliminate the fear of success today:
1. Walk courageously in your truth. Starve your fears and feed your faith.
The one thing that you think is the most impossible to achieve is most likely your primary gift to the world that you are destined to give birth to. What is your dream? Your dream is a solution to a problem or series of problems. It comes into your spirit for a reason. It may take time and labor, but the reward of enriching lives is so much greater and well worth taking steps of faith daily, no matter how small or large. The key is to keep moving forward, one moment at a time and one day at a time. Your dreams do not have an expiration date so it is never too late to achieve them. God’s timing is always perfect. Trust Him. Now is always the time to begin, to continue, or to pick up where you left off and begin again.
2. Love yourself and respect yourself enough to live LOVE daily and live your life powerfully. Live your life with ever-growing intensity and determination to rise above regardless of any circumstances! You deserve to live your life with energy and authority knowing God made you to rule and reign in the earth. Even if something happens to you that you don’t like, remember that this is your life and you are still responsible for how you respond to your environment. Never allow yourself to be a victim, stay in a place of empowerment and never let anyone or any situation keep you from your life’s work that you are here to accomplish. Love yourself more daily.
3. Remember your voice is important and that you are your only competition. You have a voice. Your voice is important. Sometimes you can “speak” without speaking. In those times, let your actions and your achievements tell the world what you have to say. In that same vein, remember the world needs your voice or you wouldn’t be here to share it with others. Never be afraid to speak. Just be respectful when you speak regardless of the situation. Understand the right times and places to speak. Whatever you have to say is important. No exceptions. Know who you are in Christ so you can speak boldly as you ought to speak. (Ephesians 6:20) It takes courage to speak up for yourself in an intense situation, but remember you are worthy of respect. Discuss how you feel and how the situation makes you feel and share how you need a better feeling about that situation no matter what. It will feel uncomfortable sometimes, but you and your life are worth it. Free your mind, and your life will follow.
4. Understand that what others think about you is none of your business but what God says about you is your only business. Do you have “haters”? Are people hoping you will fail? Are family members not supportive or don’t make an effort to understand your ambition or your drive? (Insert any negative scenario regarding people here.) Regardless of the scenario, remember that it is not your job to get anyone to like you or to make them a believer of your dreams. It is your job to believe what God says about you and your life and achieve those dreams with His power working through you. Love people. Trust God. Pray always. Expect victory.
5. Look at the road and not the wall. In car racing, the driver cannot for a moment take his/her eyes off the road or they may end up crashing into the wall with the slightest distraction. Equally so in the race of life, keep your focus on how you feel now and your vision for your life ahead. Keep moving forward. Don’t look back except to offer gratitude for how far you’ve come, expanded, and improved into your best self today. Stay focused. Stay determined. As my daughter told me not long ago, Mommy, “You must keep it flowing and going!” Out of the mouth of babes comes so much wisdom. No matter what you are going through today, understand that it is just a distraction to your destiny that awaits you. Every problem has a solution and when you focus on the solution, it automatically propels you into a forward motion of plans and pathways to success.
So, this is the clarifying moment where we make the quality decision to stop experiencing self-sabotage fueled by procrastination that tends to be overshadowed by our thoughts of the opinions of others who have no power or control over your life. It never feels good when it happens and we must break this vicious cycle. We deserve so much better. Don’t wait until tomorrow, take steps now to authentically Eliminate the Fear of Success and Unlock the Treasures Within You So You Can Live Your Life Boldly as You Dare Greatly– one exciting moment at a time on the Outside!